Pea Protein Isolate
-high quality protein source
-derived from ground yellow peas
-builds muscle mass
-keeps you full
-contains all nine essential amino acids
-these amino acids help build muscle and regulate immune function
Organic Reds Blend
Tart Cherry Extract
-reduces muscle breakdown
-reduces muscle soreness
-contains antioxidants that speed up recovery
-increases muscle strength
-improves sleep quality and duration (rich in melatonin and tryptophan)
-boosts your immune system
Beet Root Powder
-helps improve athletic performance
-has anti-inflammatory properties
Organic Greens Blend
-supports a healthy immune system
-acts as a nutrient powerhouse due to vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
-detoxifies the body
-supports an improved digestive system and gut health
-provides anti-inflammatory effects
- Organic Spirulina Powder
- is a blue green algae once consumed by the Aztecs that has anti-inflammatory effects
- lowers cholesterol
- enhances endurance and muscular strength
2. Organic Wheat Grass
- high in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that support your immune system and overall health
- eliminates toxins
- has anti-inflammatory properties
3. Organic Barley Grass
- source of flavonoids and polyphenols
- has Vitamin A, C and K
- supports heart health
- balances blood sugar levels
4. Organic Chlorella Powder
- provides the body with good bacteria that aid digestion
- detoxifies the body
- improves immune health
5. Organic Parsley Leaves
- high in Vitamin K which is linked with good bone health
6. Organic Broccoli Powder
- contains antioxidants that supports healthy cells
7. Organic Beetroot Powder
- It improves oxygen use by improving blood flow throughout the body
- is anti-inflammatory.
8. Organic Spinach Powder
- high in vitamin A, C, K, iron, folic acid and calcium
- can improve eye health
- decreases risk of heart disease
- decreases risk of some cancers
9. Organic Kale Powder
- high in antioxidants that are heart protective
- blood pressure lowering
- high in Vitamin C that is necessary for collagen synthesis which is a protein in the body
- high in vitamin K and beta-carotene which can turn into Vitamin A
10. Organic Alfalfa Powder
- medicinal herb that has been used to treat arthritis due to its high antioxidant content
- may help lower cholesterol
- may help lower blood sugar levels
- Cordyceps Mushroom Extract
- boosts exercise performance
- increases oxygen use during exercise
- helps with muscle recovery
- improves heart health
- lowers bad cholesterol
- decreases inflammation
- Lion’s Mane Mushroom Extract
- contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds
- Reishi Mushroom
- Shiitake Mushroom Extract
- Turkey Tail Mushroom Extract
- contains prebiotics that improve gut health
- increases energy
- reduces fatigue
Vitamin B 1 (thiamine)
- needed to produce adenosine triphosphate (ATP) which transports energy within cells
Vitamin B 6 (pyridoxine)
- helps with muscle repair
- needed for red blood cell production
- helps improve energy
Vitamin B 12 (cobalamin)
- plays a role in red blood cell production
- play a role with nerve function
- helps body build strong bones
- helps make hemoglobin which is used to carry oxygen from the lungs to other parts of the body
- Is a part of myoglobin which is used to provide oxygen to muscles
- Needed for strong bones, repairing tissues and making energy
- supports muscle and nerve function
- supports energy production
- critical for muscle contraction and relaxation
- creates proper balance of water in the body
- needed for nerve impulses to occur
- Helps muscles contract
- supports normal blood pressure
- helps maintain normal levels of fluid inside cells
I’ve been looking for a protein powder that didn’t have extra ingredients and I found this. I wasn’t sure about trying pineapple but when I got it I was surprised at how good it tastes. It’s definitely one of the better tasting proteins I’ve tried.
Excellent product! Love it!
I looked and looked for a protein powder with various kinds of mushrooms and super foods like kale. Wow! Awesome flavor.
Chris LOCO –
I’ve tried many types of protein brands and I must say Elite is so far my favorite. I wasn’t sure about pineapple, but actually taste good. I’ve taken it with water, milk and in smoothies. Blends really well.
Sofia Carias –
My go to!
Great product. Over the years I have used many different varieties of protein powder and suffered all sorts of stomach aching. So, I was happy to discover Derby Fit products. No more discomfort and the pineapple flavor, is great. No artificial flavors or unnecessary ingredients is key to highlight, and consider to give it a try!
Lilly C –
Amazing product, no fillers or junk. Just nutrients that your body needs! I don’t usually like fruity protein shakes, but this is the only one I truly enjoy drinking. My go-to!
Ryan R –
I use it for smoothies. It has a great texture and taste.
I like how it doesn’t have any added stuff that I don’t want. It also mixes well and doesn’t upset my stomach. This just became my daily protein powder.
Matt L –
The pineapple flavor is awesome!
I try to eat clean so I was excited to find a clean protein
It can be difficult for me to get a lot of veggies in my diet. I’m working on losing some weight so I like how this is low calorie and has greens. I can take it in as a low calorie snack on the go. It helps keep me feeling full so I don’t snack on bad foods.
Julie Smith –
I’m really impressed by this protein powder. I’ve had a few different brands and this is the first one I truly like. I met the owners at an event and they seem very trustworthy which makes me feel better than some other companies out there. I recommend the protein powder and can’t wait to see what’s next.
I gained so much weight after having children. This protein powder has been great for increasing my protein and decreasing my cravings for bad food. Also, it is so convenient to have on the go with children. Love it.
I was able to try it when they came to my gym and really liked it so I bought a bottle. I’ve been drinking it every day to increase my protein. It’s really good
Katie Hammond –
I’m very pleased with the taste and how it mixes with water. I haven’t tried it with milk yet but it’s great in water. I was hoping to lose some holiday weight and so far it’s helped me lose 5 pounds!
Jamie J –
This is great stuff! I love the consistency and taste. It mixes so much easier than my previous protein powder. I have a new go to!
So worth it! I love the flavor and low calories. I increased my protein to lose weight and this is perfect
I met them at my local gym and tried the drink. It’s so great and they’re so knowledgeable. I was instantly impressed and have been drinking it since!
Melissa R –
I love how it’s not thick and doesn’t upset my stomach. I’ve been using it after workouts and it’s the only protein powder that I’ve used that doesn’t hurt my stomach.
Great stuff! The pineapple is delicious but I wish they had more flavors.
I drink it after my workouts and it’s easy to drink without tasting too thick
This is really good stuff
Jamie R –
Peter H –
I’m so glad it doesn’t make me feel sick after finishing a run